Vai al contenuto

Welcome to INTK Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Introduction and greetins from Slovenia

• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
12 risposte a questa discussione

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi
  • Ljubljana/Slovenia/EU no kuni jū
Hello my name is Bojan and I am from Slovenia. I am still in process of learning but I do own few nice Nihonto swords and armour. I found this forum through mr. Massimo who is very friendly and always ready for helping me..Unfortunatrly I don' t undestand good Italin for posting in general forum. In Slovenia we don't have much Nihonto collectors so Intk is the closest association. I will be very happy if I can come to some of yours meetings if held close to Trieste..to learn something new about Nihonto.
Best regards,
Bojan S.

G.Luca Venier

G.Luca Venier
  • Socio INTK
  • 2717 messaggi
  • PN - FI - LU no kuni jū
Hello Bojan, you're welcome.
You can post in english also in the general forum and we'll try to reply in english.
Greetings

Manuel Coden

Manuel Coden

C0D

• Socio INTK
  • 809 messaggi
  • Pordenone no kuni jū

Hello and welcome Bojan, i'm not so far from you i live in Pordenone  :arigatou:

Massimo Rossi

Massimo Rossi

Togishi

• Membri
  • 1916 messaggi
  • sesto fiorentino Fi no kuni jū

Boian hello how are you?
It makes me very happy that you came in our Forum.
This weekend 23/25 January I was in Trieste by my friend George Vecchiet.
We also spoke to you, the next time I contact for coming to the National  Museum of Slovenia.

Simone Di Franco

Simone Di Franco

YamaArashi

• Admin
  • 9331 messaggi
  • Tasogare no kuni jū

Nice to meet you Bojan, feel free to use the international forum as you wish.

sandro

sandro
  • Membri
  • 3068 messaggi
  • Tōkyō-to, Suginami-ku no kuni jū

Welcome Bojan. :arigatou:

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi
Hello, is it possible to add some pictures to my topic. I would like to present my swords to the bord-so general discussion will not be so empty;-)
Thank you and best regards,
Bojan S.

Enrico Ferrarese

Enrico Ferrarese

Dash Kappei

• Socio INTK
  • 2113 messaggi
  • Venezia no kuni jū

Hello bojan, try to click the button "usa editor completo". It is at right of the "invia messaggio" one. Then U can click "sfoglia" and "allega file".

Otherwise you have to upload your images with an images sharing system like imageshack or tinypic (there are several), obatain the direct urls to your photos and copy/past them here  inside this shortcode:

[img][/img]

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Hello bojan, try to click the button "usa editor completo". It is at right of the "invia messaggio" one. Then U can click "sfoglia" and "allega file".

Otherwise you have to upload your images with an images sharing system like imageshack or tinypic (there are several), obatain the direct urls to your photos and copy/past them here  inside this shortcode:

[img][/img]

Thank you very much Enrico, I think I have to uploud photos via image sharing..as you sugested.

Regards,

Bojan S.

Walter Pozzecco

Walter Pozzecco
  • Socio INTK
  • 483 messaggi
  • Trieste no kuni jū

Ciao Bojan, razumem slovenscino, stanujem v Nabrezini blizu Trsta na meji s Slovenijo. Tudi meni so vsec japonska umetnost.

Massimo Rossi

Massimo Rossi

Togishi

• Membri
  • 1916 messaggi
  • sesto fiorentino Fi no kuni jū

Hi Bojan

How are you all right.
Greetings

Massimo Rossi

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Hi Bojan

How are you all right.
Greetings

Massimo Rossi

Hello Mr. Massimo, I am fine thank you. Hope to see you once again..please, let me know if you come to Triste..

Regards,

Bojan S.

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Ciao Bojan, razumem slovenscino, stanujem v Nabrezini blizu Trsta na meji s Slovenijo. Tudi meni so vsec japonska umetnost.

Pozdravljen Walter, tudi moji predniki so živeli v Trstu pred vojno, v vasi Contavello/Kontavelj. Upam, da se kdaj vidimo, ko smo si tako blizu. Moja zbirka japonskih stvari ni tako velika. Imam dve katani, najstarejša Chyirozuru je iz konca 14. stoletja in ima NBTHK Tokubetsu papir, ta na forumu je predvidevam iz Shinto obdobja. V zbirki imam še en popoln oklep ter čelado z masko in nekaj Tsub.
Lep pozdrav iz deževne Ljubljane.

1 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users