Vai al contenuto

Welcome to INTK Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Blades from Czech Republic

• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
115 risposte a questa discussione

Musashi

Musashi

南部の戦士

• Socio INTK
  • 4042 messaggi
  • Sicilia no kuni jū
this is made from oroshigane? it is so black!
Insisti, Resisti e Persisti...Raggiungi e Conquisti!
'Immagine

Fidelko

Fidelko
  • Membri
  • 82 messaggi
No, this blade is from modern folded steel, not from oroshigane.

Musashi

Musashi

南部の戦士

• Socio INTK
  • 4042 messaggi
  • Sicilia no kuni jū
and why this steel is so blackish? is it an effect due to the camera or...?
Insisti, Resisti e Persisti...Raggiungi e Conquisti!
'Immagine

Fidelko

Fidelko
  • Membri
  • 82 messaggi
I think that it is caused by the camera settings but Iam not sure... :vecchiocinese:  Btw- our Token president said, that we are going to make a plan for a trip to Italy next year :arigatou:  He is interested in the japanese section of the Bargello Museum and of course interested in members of Itaria Nihont Token Kyokai :fiori:  So i would like to know if that japenese section with Yoshihara sword is permanent all the time over the year, or it is somehow limited ?? Arigato gozaimas

Simone Di Franco

Simone Di Franco

YamaArashi

• Admin
  • 9331 messaggi
  • Tasogare no kuni jū
It's permanent forever.
You and your president can be very interested also in the occidental swords and weapons of that hall of the museum.
I think you must ask a confirmation before visiting.

Fidelko

Fidelko
  • Membri
  • 82 messaggi
That is great.... our president is very interested in that section. We would like to make our trip to Italy as much effective as it can be... We would like to see the museum and of course to meet and cooperate with your members and representatives. It is also a case of planning, when and how we are going to visit your country. I think it will be somewhere in the second quarter of the year. It depens on our other activities and of course on your 2008 activity plan.

Fidelko

Fidelko
  • Membri
  • 82 messaggi
A new sword (original Nihonto from Muromachi period, Yamato-den):
Posted Image
Posted Image

Fidelko

Fidelko
  • Membri
  • 82 messaggi
nagasa 70.1cm, sori 2.4cm, motohaba 2.9cm, 2,0cm, kassane 7mm