Vai al contenuto

Rinnovo/Iscrizioni N.B.T.H.K. Italian Branch 2024

La Branch italiana è un piccolo organismo, sostenuto dall’impegno e dalla passione di pochi, ma risulta molto importante per lo sviluppo dei nostri studi sulla token. Vi esortiamo a prendere in considerazione l’idea di far parte di questo gruppo, non solo per progredire nello studio ma anche per diventarne sostenitori attivi. Oltre ad essere economicamente vantaggioso per chi vuole essere socio N.B.T.H.K., permette di avere un contatto privilegiato con la Sede Centrale a Tokyo, dando l'accesso a canali di studio altrimenti impensabili per un occidentale, come accaduto durante l'ultimo Special Meeting.
Chi è interessato e desidera avere maggiori informazioni, che sia già Socio INTK o meno, può contattare il Presidente Gianluca Venier entro il 20 marzo direttamente via email: nbthk.italianbranch@gmail.com

Fidelko

Blades from Czech Republic

Messaggi consigliati

Hello...

I would like to show you some works of my friend and president of our Token society.... iam from Slovak republic, but iam a member of Czech Token Kai (because there is no such a Nihonto study group at my country at this moment)

oroshigane.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

The first one is made from oroshigane and this one is too, but its made from an 2300 years old celtic iron

kelt.jpg

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Great work !

I miss to understand your first post ... Celtic iron ? Where is posible see it ?

Best regards.

Alla fine del vento

Ancora cadono le foglie ..

..Un falco lancia il suo grido

Si fa più fondo il silenzio dei monti

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

It was made from celtic historic weapons (axe and other tools) mad by the Celts 2300 years ago... it was used to make an oroshigane for this steel and that is the result

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I need to say that these blades are made in Czech republic and not in Slovak.... Iam the only SLovak member of this Czech Nihonto study group :vecchiocinese:

www.jswords.com

These is the site of the man who made these two and the other swords... We are in connection with

http://www.murakumokai.jp/  and Kunimasa Matsuba was in Czecg republic some days ago:

DSC_2555-900x601.jpg

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Greetings and welcome! i'm very happy to have some contacts here with others Token kai!

we talked about your president's swords some months ago here:

http://www.intk-token.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=1932

Some of our members are in contact whith him and all really appreciate master Pavel's works

Personally I think that he is one of the best swordmaker out from japan. his konie is very good and I've noticed in the later works a big improvement in the jigane quality.

Stay in contact and make me know if you want to have translated some articles in forum :ok:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

A mukansa ranked master swordsmith in Prague... It was some days earlier than the visit of Kunimasa Matsuba and this was thants to the second Nihonto study group in Czech republic.... Because there is Nihonto Kenkyukai with more than 10 years of tradition and there is the Czecht Token Kai which is new...

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Iam really happy to be here.... iam very proud of to be a friend a member of a Token where someone like master Bolf is a president.... his works are better and better over the yars... i saw some of his earliest works and I can tell you that he is very talented.... Even the firt blade was a succes in the case of hamon... Here are some pictures from our meeting from July 2007 i traveled aproximately 500 km to meet him and stay there for 4 magic days full of watching Nihonto videos, swords and so on...

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Welcome!!What a great sword!Wonderful! Do you pratice a Sword Martial Art too? :arigatou:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

INTK Webmaster: Would you be so kind and translate me these two topics (only the important information), because i was writing to your secretary some months ago to be info

med about these events and no answer came at all.. I just want to know what was 

t about because Iam really interested in master Yoshihara works and as I know he

is ivisiting only the USA and Italy in the EU and no other country and that was 

he first public presence in the EU. So i would like to know about your materials

CD/DVD what are they all about (photos, videos etc) 1. http://www.intk-token.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=911

2. http://www.intk-token.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=1858

Thank you very very much.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

iam not able to practice a martial art because of my knee injury ... i wish i could... because most of all i would like to learn Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu and no matter if the Otake or the Sugino line of the school....

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Those topics are old, The first simply say that INTK was preapring the event with master Yoshindo Yoshihara in november 2006.

The second says that we have relesead a video e a collection of picture of the event. If you need it I'll make you know if remains some of it.

I think you can be more interested in the next Event on November 2007.

INTK has partecipated at the foundation of a new hall in Bargello museum at Firenze, dedicated to Nihontos.

Master Yoshihara will donate to the museum the blade who tempered there last year. In the next days He will lead a workshop for habaki crafting and our president Massimo Rossi with Leon Kapp will do a workshop of introduction in togi.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you very much.... and you are right... Iam much more interested in the actualn event and i will be very glad to see and hear about it. It must be a great honour to meet such an master like Yoshindo san, and as I know Leon Kapp is a friend of Yoshindo san and and translated most of the books from Yoshindo.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Btw-wasnt there an event some yars ago in Bargello.... Yoshindo Yoshihara and as i remember, there was an exhibiton about making yumi the traditional bow for Kyudo by the 21th generation master and the 4th generation maker of bows for his majesty the Emperor of Japan.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti