Vai al contenuto

Welcome to INTK Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Welcome !

• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
25 risposte a questa discussione

E Nomine

E Nomine
  • Membri
  • 35 messaggi
Very nice fidelko, thank you for posting it!!

Fidelko

Fidelko
  • Membri
  • 82 messaggi
Iam happy that you liked it :arigatou:

BaZZa69

BaZZa69

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 1 messaggi
G'day All,

I see one or two Aussies have found there way here. I found my way via a google search for links to informaion on RAI NORIMICHI as I have a katana by this smith. My name is Barry Thomas from Melbourne, Australia, and I have been keenly interested in Nihonto for nearly 50 years. I'm 68 years old and still learning. There is never a shortage of things to learn with Nihonto. I inhabit also the Nihonto Message Board from South Africa and some of you may know me as "BaZZa". I must thank Yama Arashi for shepherding me through the joining process and I will now have to learn some Italian to navigate my way around - I'm not even sure I'm writing this in the correct place, but I guess I'll soon know!!! Now all I have to do is hope I push the right button to post this message.

Felicitations,
BaZZa.

Edit: 2 corrections, so I now know a little more the Via...

Leonardo Buffa

Leonardo Buffa
  • Membri
  • 773 messaggi
  • Biella no kuni jū
Hello BaZZa and welcome!

武士に二言無し

Simone Di Franco

Simone Di Franco

YamaArashi

• Admin
  • 9331 messaggi
  • Tasogare no kuni jū
Welcome bazza!

mauri

mauri

Venator

• Membri
  • 4492 messaggi
  • Toscana no kuni jū
Ciao BaZZa e benvenuto.

"Io sono Anarca non perché disprezzi l'autorità ma perché ne ho bisogno. Così, non sono nemmeno un miscredente, bensì uno che esige cose degne di fede".

Ernst Jünger

Makuio

Makuio

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 3 messaggi
  • Philippines no kuni jū

As I can see this section didn't recieve a lot of attention or had any success :hehe: :hehe:
Are there any international users in this forum??? :brooding:

Im also Here! From the Philippines!

Leonardo Buffa

Leonardo Buffa
  • Membri
  • 773 messaggi
  • Biella no kuni jū
Welcome to the Forum, Makuio

武士に二言無し

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users