Vai al contenuto

Welcome to INTK Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Bojan's swords intruduction

• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
26 risposte a questa discussione

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi
  • Ljubljana/Slovenia/EU no kuni jū

Hello,

this is one of my Katanas. It looks like Bizen  but is probably younger as kindly noted Mr. Massimo.

Lenght. 70 cm

Hamon: Gunome Midare - koshi no hiraita

Hada: Itame

Sori. 2cm

Moto haba: 3.1 cm

Saki Haba 2,1cm

Kasane: 6,5mm

Saki Kasane: 4.9mm

Bohi on both sides, one side of Nakago has restored bohi end, do to Suriage process, Machi okuri. 2 Mekugi ana. Blade is in Shirasaya and has no Kantei papers. Polish is old but well done. Age points more to Shinto times as to be from  Muromachi, but detailed Kantei must be done. Also big thanks to Mr. Massimo for helping me. There is some triangular shade on kissaki point which is only present in picture.

Best regards,

Bojan S.

cud555.jpg

Enrico Ferrarese

Enrico Ferrarese

Dash Kappei

• Socio INTK
  • 2110 messaggi
  • Venezia no kuni jū

very very nice and elegant shape katana. i love katana with deep sori koshi-zori and bo hi. has it some hataraki? could u post more detailed images of hamon and boshi here? :arigatou:

dig1982

dig1982
  • Membri
  • 592 messaggi
  • bergamo no kuni jū
Very nice blade and nice patina on the nakago, it looks like a mid to late edo period blade, based on the sugata and the nakago patina, but for me it's really hard to point out an exactly period or school from only this pics. If you can take more we can make some suppositions.

Diego T.

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Hello, pictures are not very good, but mybe put some more view to hataraki and boshi..

Bojan8C9zQ8.jpg5bjuLi.jpgdMLYis.jpgf9KBO6.jpg8C9zQ8.jpg

dig1982

dig1982
  • Membri
  • 592 messaggi
  • bergamo no kuni jū
Ahahah yes the pics are not so good, only the one of the boshi is not bad, what kind of hataraki can you see in your blade?

Diego T.

Manuel Coden

Manuel Coden

C0D

• Socio INTK
  • 808 messaggi
  • Pordenone no kuni jū

Interesting blade, jigane quality seems good, would be interesting some picture to see how the habuchi looks like, like this one:
13001167_10209272434470832_1439624517427

Btw i'm from Friuli, the region bordering Slovenia, which city are you from exactly?

Walter Pozzecco

Walter Pozzecco
  • Socio INTK
  • 479 messaggi
  • Trieste no kuni jū

Ciao Bojan cestitam za lepo katano. Walter

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

I try my best to make good details. Ciao Walter, midva lahko govoriva slovensko..lepo:-) I'm from Ljubljana it is only 101 ki4I6BI.jpgf7DWgz.jpg7vFZJh.jpgm to Triste..2Ki9nb.jpgWMFAtw.jpgROIwGY.jpgkDmOeM.jpgtrToFp.jpg

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

About hataraki I see some long chikei line near habaki on both sides (on the picture), Uchinoke on boshi, Ko nie, Ashi..One tobi jaki circle in ji. Some hamon hill tops are open and spred nie to ji, like vulcano..I cant't make better pictures at home..

Ciao Walter, Manuel a hope to see you someday, as we are almost neighbours, I am from Ljubljana city..nice to meet you here.

Bojan

Massimo Rossi

Massimo Rossi

Togishi

• Membri
  • 1897 messaggi
  • sesto fiorentino Fi no kuni jū

Bojan,

This is the Token that I saw in Ljubljana?

Massimo

Manuel Coden

Manuel Coden

C0D

• Socio INTK
  • 808 messaggi
  • Pordenone no kuni jū

About hataraki I see some long chikei line near habaki on both sides (on the picture), Uchinoke on boshi, Ko nie, Ashi..One tobi jaki circle in ji. Some hamon hill tops are open and spred nie to ji, like vulcano..I cant't make better pictures at home..

Ciao Walter, Manuel a hope to see you someday, as we are almost neighbours, I am from Ljubljana city..nice to meet you here.

Bojan

Blade is really interesting, can you tell if you can see any utsuri?
Hamon reminds me of Soden Bizen, but lack of utsuri may lead to later schools that inspire to Bizen.

Yes, hope we can meet someday, maybe at some event in Italy or Slovenia  :arigatou:

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Bojan,

This is the Token that I saw in Ljubljana?

Massimo

Hello mr. Massimo, yes that is the sword which you saw in Ljubljana. But time was running out for detail Kantei for this one..Hope you have time some day to do Kantei..It will be big honer for me.

Regards,

Bojan

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Blade is really interesting, can you tell if you can see any utsuri?
Hamon reminds me of Soden Bizen, but lack of utsuri may lead to later schools that inspire to Bizen.

Yes, hope we can meet someday, maybe at some event in Italy or Slovenia  :arigatou:

Hello Manuel, I don't see an utsuri on this blade..

Bojan

Manuel Coden

Manuel Coden

C0D

• Socio INTK
  • 808 messaggi
  • Pordenone no kuni jū

Hello Manuel, I don't see an utsuri on this blade..

Bojan

Then hardly it's a Bizen koto, nonetheless a nice blade, will be interesting to study more on it

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Then hardly it's a Bizen koto, nonetheless a nice blade, will be interesting to study more on it

Agree with you that probably is not Koto made, and that is worthy to be studiyed more in details..
Best regards,
Bojan S.

Manuel Coden

Manuel Coden

C0D

• Socio INTK
  • 808 messaggi
  • Pordenone no kuni jū

Looking for possible names i'd point to the big ones of shinshinto, like Naotane school or Masahide's, for example i find some similarities with this http://www.nihonto.c...nshi-masatsugu/

Bojan

Bojan

appena arrivato

• Membri
  • 19 messaggi

Looking for possible names i'd point to the big ones of shinshinto, like Naotane school or Masahide's, for example i find some similarities with this http://www.nihonto.c...nshi-masatsugu/

Thanx Manuel, very interesting information. Must be inspected in hand..
Bojan S.

Manuel Coden

Manuel Coden

C0D

• Socio INTK
  • 808 messaggi
  • Pordenone no kuni jū

Thanx Manuel, very interesting information. Must be inspected in hand..
Bojan S.

Glad can be helpful, hope to see it in hand one day  :arigatou:

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users